MCLA Degree Completion Programs
Prior learning credits are available for work and life experience. Additional college credits may be awarded via the College Level Examination Program (CLEP).
- Cohort-style learning provides peer support for the adult learner who is managing work and family demands.
- Students can complete in just over two years with year-round classes.
- Classes are offered in Pittsfield and North Adams.
- Seven-week sessions with meetings four hours per week.
- Opportunity to earn credit for life and work experience where students document prior experience and gain up to 30 credits.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Applicants should have an Associate's Degree to be considered for admission. Consideration given to students with 45-60 transfer credits.