See how our graduates have put their valuable MCLA experience and degrees to work.
- Art teaching support at Mt. Greylock High School, and freelance artist, designer, illustrator, MA
- Web developer and graphics for Portland Internet Design, OR
- Scene painter, Barnstomers Theatre NH, and independent artist and medical technician, NY
- Graduate student in Education, Fordham University
- Artist for Community Access to the Arts; independent artist showing in Boston, MA. Graduate student in the MFA program at Southern Florida University with Full tuition scholarship and teaching assistantship.
- Education Coordinator at The Clark Art Institute, MA
- Supervising Editor at The Associated Press, and photojournalist published by The New York Times, The Washington Post, the Chicago Tribune, The LA Times, TIME Magazine, US News and World Report, and The Associated Press, NY and Washington DC
- Self-employed designer in Brooklyn, NY
- Interior Design Professor at University of Monterrey, Mexico
- Staff at Ferrin Gallery, and assistant to photographer Amanda Jones, MA
- Advanced illustration studies at illustrator/artist in NYC
- Graduate student in Art History at Kingston University, Great Britain
- Executive Assistant at is183, the art school of the Berkshires