Junior Achievement Awards
During your junior year, you have the opportunity to win one of the following awards for your achievements:
- Biology Achievement Award - Given to an outstanding Biology major
- Athletic Training Achievement Award - Given to an outstanding junior Athletic Training major
If you demonstrate outstanding performance in course work and independent research, you have the opportunity to win an award as a graduating senior. To be recommended for this award, you must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum overall GPA of 3.20.
- A minimum GPA of 3.50 in courses counting towards the Biology major.
- Above average achievement in at least one semester of independent research. Results of the research project must be presented at the college's Undergraduate Research Conference.
- A minimum of 16 BIOL credit hours taken at MCLA (not counting independent research credit hours).