Learning Outcomes of the Mathematics Program
Upon completion of the Mathematics Program, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate awareness of cultural and historical aspects of mathematics.
- Communicate mathematical ideas and procedures through written and oral discussion
- Apply mathematical ideas and procedures through reasoning to the various disciplines.
- Pursue mathematical careers or enter graduate and professional schools.
- Function as independent learners.
- Apply technology in the study of mathematics.