Learning Outcomes of the Philosophy Program
Upon completion of the Philosophy Program, graduates will be able and disposed to:
- Reflecting on their own most basic assumptions.
- Consider a variety of perspectives on a topic.
- Becoming an active member of a community of learners.
- Write in a literate, clear, and interesting manner.
- Read actively and fruitfully various sorts of philosophical texts.
- Understand and apply the formal structures of sound reasoning and good argumentation.
- Engage in respectful and productive conversation and collaborative thinking.