Learning Outcomes of the Physics Program
Upon completion of the Physics Program, graduates will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles in the various fields of physics.
- Make connections between various fields of physics.
- Solve problems using math and physical reasoning.
- Use modern computational methods to analyze and present data.
- Design and conduct experiments to evaluate ideas and verify theory.
- Evaluate the validity of experimental evidence.
- Effectively communicate information gained by written and oral means.