Learning Outcomes of the Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work Program
Upon completion of the Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work Program, graduates will be able to:
- Think critically, write and speak effectively, and utilize library and internet resources.
- Understand sociocultural perspectives, demonstrate crosscultural awareness, and identify forms of social inequality and stratification.
- Understand social science research methods and findings.
- Acquire active/applied learning experiences.
- Be prepared for careers and graduate school.