Transcript Request Policy
As of February 23, 2021, MCLA has authorized Parchment to fulfill all official electronic
and paper transcript requests. To contact Parchment for questions on how to order, or for updates on current orders, please
call 833-781-7236 between the hours of 8am – 4pm PST
MCLA has authorized Parchment to provide official transcripts in electronic or paper
format. Ordering your official transcripts through Parchment provides you with the
most efficient and convenient method of ordering transcripts online. All official
transcript orders will need to be placed online through the Parchment portal.
- Transcripts are not available for pick-up at this time.
- MCLA policy prohibits faxing transcripts.
- Please allow 3-5 days for processing.
- Transcripts include all academic history.
- Transcripts are signed and stamped with the college’s official seal.
- Transcripts will NOT be processed if there are outstanding obligations to the college or holds on student
How to order an official transcript
Current Students, alumni, and southern vermont college (SVC) students
Order Transcripts Here
Paper Transcripts cost $10.00 and Electronic Transcripts cost $8.00
Parchment Mailing Fees:
- USPS Delivery to Canada or Mexico is an additional $2.50
- USPS International Delivery is an additional $5.00
- Fed Ex Delivery - Domestic is an additional $27.50
- Fed Ex Delivery - International is an additional $52.50
The fastest way to have your transcript delivered is to use Parchment to request an e-transcript. Requests for a paper transcript to be mailed via FedEx
delivery can also be made via Parchment for an additional fee.
Can be viewed / printed by all MCLA students who attended AFTER 1989 through Banner Self Service. Step-by-step instructions can be found here.
Unofficial transcripts are not available for Southern Vermont College students.
Please call the Registrar’s Office for questions regarding transcripts at (413) 662-5216.
Parchment LLC Authorization
The Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts has appointed Parchment LLC to act on behalf
of the College in matters concerning the ordering and processing of academic transcript
orders and academic transcript data for the College. As an “agent for the Institution”
as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 as Amended (FERPA),
Parchment LLC is subject to, and operates within the bounds of, the same information
provisions of FERPA as staff of the College.